The Nometex™ Advantage
Clinically Proven Rapid Relief
- Nometex™ patients experience significantly less CINV within minutes of activation.2,3
- Nometex™ can be used for 150 hours (at level 3), covering up to 2 cycles of chemotherapy.
- Easily adjust Nometex™ so YOU determine when you get relief.
- No drug-related side-effects or drug-drug interactions.
- In a clinical study, 92% of patients using Nometex™ would recommend the device to others undergoing chemotherapy.4
- Treish I, Shord S, Valgus J, et al. Randomized double-blind study of the Reliefband as an adjunct to standard antiemetics in patients receiving moderately-high to highly emetogenic chemotherapy. Support Care Cancer. 2003;11(8):516-21.
- Pearl ML, Fischer M, McCauley DL, et al. Transcutaneous electrial nerve stimulation as an adjunct for controlling chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in gynecologic oncology patients. Cancer Nurs. 1999;22(4):307-11.
- Slotnick RN. safe, successful nausea suppression in early pregnancy with P-6 acustimulation. J Reprod Med. 2001;46:811–814.